A sub-domain is any term you want before your domain. For example you have a domain http://www.x.com and say you want to create another webpage. You can create a sub-domain http://another.x.com and it can be like a whole separate webpage. In essence it is a domain as well. So it is a very nice feature to have.
- WordPress sites could be under attack – but Web Interactive Technologies can help protect you from being affected!
- What’s the formula for top ranking search engine results?
- 3 Reasons to give your website a virtual facelift
- Web Interactive Technologies – New Site!
- Social Media Time Rises On Mobile, PC