A domain name is your own Internet address – the location of your web site. Equally important, it is also your brand and business e-mail address! By registering your own “.com” or “.net” domain, you can distinguish yourself and promote your business or personal site online. Once registered it is recognised globally and cannot be used by anyone else in the world.
- WordPress sites could be under attack – but Web Interactive Technologies can help protect you from being affected!
- What’s the formula for top ranking search engine results?
- 3 Reasons to give your website a virtual facelift
- Web Interactive Technologies – New Site!
- Social Media Time Rises On Mobile, PC